E Online Casino Reviews supports responsible gambling. To ensure that this entertaining pastime doesn’t cause you any problems, please adhere to the following:
- Before you start playing, determine your gambling budget.
- Keep track of time while playing. Playing too long can signalise a gambling problem.
- When on a winning streak, take regular breaks and reasonably decide on the best moment to stop.
- If you are losing, do not keep betting in an effort to recoup the losses, as they might only increase.
- Don’t forget that gambling is only a form of entertainment. It will not pay off your existing debts or help you get rich.
- First and foremost, gambling is a game of chance. The use of betting systems does not guarantee success.
If you feel that you might have a gambling problem, we recommend you to visit the following websites:
- A self-assessment survey to discover if you do have a gambling problem
- Gamblers Anonymous (or contact your local GA group)
- National Council on Problem Gambling
Most online casinos offer procedures for self-exclusion, which is a good and simple way to regain control over your gambling. There are various options that will restrict your access to a chosen casino; for example, you can opt for a week-long cooling off period, or if you feel that your problem is more serious, you can choose a self-exclusion period that covers 6 months or more.
Casino Limitations and Minor Policy
Gambling at online casinos featured on E Online Casino Reviews is available only to persons older than 18 years of age, under the condition that they have also reached the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction. The casinos reserve the right to ask for the proof of age. Online gambling is available only to persons residing in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. All winnings acquired by ineligible persons will usually be voided.